Thursday, December 31, 2009

The crazy crying little girl...

Do you know the cartoon "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters" that is watched at Nickelodeon? Oh well, it's not actually a well known TV show. But that TV show was in my dream... I don't understand much of this dream and it's a bit weird too..

The main character is only one monster from the group (because the main characters in the show is the group itself). He's Ickis, the red one.

 The main objective of the monsters in the show is to scare the people. But in my dream, they scare them and eat them at the same time... which is quite scary...  My role in my dream is an angelic crying girl but the character itself is me. And also, it's like we're in the Nickelodeon channel so it's really weird.So here it goes...

I was riding a taxi on the way home. We stopped by at the Tommy's house (the Rugrats TV show that is also watched at Nickelodeon which is well known.). And then came Ickis which is the main character. He went inside the cab, scare the driver and ate him... yea.. I was frightened at that time because I'm scared of blood and also scared of the red monster. Finally, he looked at me and he looks like his appetite is ready. I was so scared that I did miserable thing. "Hey, I'm a monster too. ROAR!!!!" I said to him. He suddenly believed me because my roar looks so real (Actually I can roar exactly like a tiger or a lion).. He told me to wait first. He went to Tommy's house, he ate all the persons inside the house. I can hear their shouts. I heard Chuckie's, Phil's, Lil's, Tommy's, Tommy's mom and dad's scream. It was a terrifying scream. He came back and said "Let's go home."

(Based on the tv show, the monsters has their own place. They live in just one place. It is some sort of underground or something.). We went home. All the monsters welcomed me when we reached home. It was night at that time, we we're brushing our teeth and getting ready to go to bed (they have dorms actually). I wasn't finished yet because, I saw their toothbrushes. It's REALLY DIRTY.... Someone was lining up to use my faucet and said to me "C'mon dude, you're making the line wait too long..". I didn't have a choice, I brushed my teeth with that disgusting toothbrush.. Actually, It didn't tasted anything, It taste like just an ordinary toothbrush. And then I went to bed. Everyone was fast asleep.

I wanted to bust the way out of here. I sneakily went to the door out. I thought no one heard me but my red monster friend, Ickis heard me and followed me. I already told you that I have a role in this dream right? I'm not the unusual girl that I used to be in my dream. I was standing in the roof waiting for something. Ickis finally reached me and told me what was I doing. I was shocked to know he was there all along.. "Wait, we're going to a place.. " I said.. We suddenly flew up in the skies. We we're in heaven. We saw many persons there. The red monster was shocked at what he saw. He was hungry and getting ready to eat some lunch.. I told him to stop, but he didn't listen. He ate one male person and I shout at him. "What if I told you I'm a person too? Will you eat me? C'mon! EAT ME!!!" I shouted at him with great fear that tears suddenly fall from my eyes. We we're great friends at that time that he was too shocked to speak. "I'm already dead, I just judged how the monsters character was." I told him. He said he was sorry and left. I stayed in the heavens still crying. I hugged God at that time. Maybe I was an angel at that time maybe not. This is where my dream ended.

Pretty long huh? Oh well I don't really understand this dream.. Maybe it's one of my adventures or something... Just comment me! :) 

No comments: