Monday, December 21, 2009

Male voice??!! WTH??!!

Yep.. I dreamed another weird dream.. Actually all my dreams should be really long like the last post "Destiny in weird island paradise" But the thing is.. when I woke up from my dream.. I suddenly forgot that dream and ended up remembering the last part of it. Sigh.. It would be better to share a long and weird dream -_-..
So here it goes...

There was a contest at that time.. A singing contest (I already mention in the last post "My band??? With weird people in it?" that I actually can sing.)...There, I was ready to sing.. I'm already standing in the stage.. My microphone's ready.. The music's playing and my voice is ready to sing and rock the stage out. My lips is near the microphone, I'm about to open my mouth. I sang.. but my voice.. It's a MALE VOICE??!! WTH??!! I admit that I can actually sing with a male voice but it's so deep as in DEEP i say.. I was flushed with embarrassment.. The audience was laughing soo hard that i can't show my face anymore.. I was actually singing "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift that it was soo embarrassing.. I ran with a crying face and then I suddenly woke up..   I checked if my voice changed to a male voice and good thing it's still the same voice. Oh well comment all you want.. It's just a nightmare to have a deep male voice..

No comments: