Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hidden Identity

whoa... days go by so fast... I forgot to greet Merry Christmas in a proper time.. Oh well, belated Merry Christmas to everyone... Actually, I have many excuses why I forgot to update my blog... 23 and 24 was a day that I didn't touch my blog intendedly And then 25 we celebrated Christmas at our grandparents' house, 26 was my aunt's birthday, 27 we went to our father's side relatives and yesterday we went to a mall to shop. And now we're going to play Rock Band in some mall... I'm so exhausted.. -_-... I actually dreamt of many dreams which are not interesting or weird at all that's why I didn't update my blog on 23 and 24..

And now I'm going to share a dream that I've dreamed yesterday..

My older sister have many secret identities which are weird.. Sometimes she's an old man or woman or a guy with a thick mustache or a hot guy or a little innocent girl or a baby and many more.. My dream is a bit messed up that's why that's all I can remember...

Christmas is an exhausting event but the same time a fun and exciting event...

I think my soul just went up now and rested in the heaven because of too much exhaustment... Oh well.. I'll just see you there XD (Just joking.. :) )

No comments: