Friday, January 1, 2010

Back in the "haunted" house...

I have dreamed again.. and this time it's a nightmare.. I just dreamed about our "haunted" house.. What I mean is, I have dreamed of our past house that is haunted... I dreamed about it many times already that brings bad memories and also the scary ones.. Because that house was full of cockroaches, mouses as big as cats, spirits that are all over the place and the creepy spiders that makes our house very old and scary... We wanted to move out from that house but we are still lacking money to move out that dump place at that time. I was still 6 or 7 at that time.. But luckily we moved out from that house when mother or father increased their salary (can't remember who..). But still, after moving out from that house, I keep dreaming about it and it's always a nightmare.. Like the one where there's an alien who captured me from the bathroom.. (funny huh?) or the one that the horror movie Cd's are chasing me (actually for me it's scary because I'm scared of horror movies. But for you it's actually funny you will go like WTH?! LOL like that. Because I'm still in a young age when I dreamed of that ).. And now here it is again.. This time it's definitely scary.. Here it goes...


We we're in the "haunted" house. I was in our parent's room.I was about to go to my room because it's already bedtime. There I was, inside the room, going to sleep. Suddenly, I saw a bug in my blanket. I squish it off. When I looked at my hand (the one I used to squish it), it was still alive. I thought at first that it was a big black ant, It was actually a COCKROACH!!! I screamed because I'm scared of cockroaches. It landed on the floor and it disappeared.. "Weird.." I told to myself. I went back to our parent's house because I'm scared of what will happen to me next. They told me that I can do it by myself, they told me I'm brave and strong that there's no need to worry. I went back to my room, I'm still at the door of my room. I saw something long that keeps moving. When I saw it clearly, I screamed it was an ANACONDA!!! I called my father and told him there's an ANACONDA in my room!!! My father thought that I was crazy and silly but when he opened the door of my room the ANACONDA WAS THERE IN FRONT OF US!!! AND HE ATE MY FATHER!!! And suddenly, I woke up.. I was trembling because I keep remembering that picture in my head where my father was eaten by an Anaconda.

...s-sca-scary... I don't want to dream about our "haunted" house again... Please do comment me if you know what this dream means...

No comments: