Sunday, December 13, 2009

WTH??!! New Moon??!!

Okay, So.. yesterday, I dreamed of a really WEIRD dream.. It's something like New Moon.. I don't know but All I know is that Edward Cullen and Jacob Black is in my dream and... WTH???!! I'M ISABELLA SWAN??!! I'm not a fan of the Twilight Saga. I just know about it and just read the books.
 

Okay.. I'll tell you how it goes in my dream..

 It started with the first scene of New Moon. Edward was telling me that he needs to leave me. He wants me to be safe and the only thing to do is to leave me. Leave me to live a normal human life without vampires intruding it. He thinks that it's better this way. He doesn't want me to get hurt. And then I was like.. "No, don't leave me! I.. I.. I love you Edward. I can't even live without you.". "I'm sorry Bella. I already thought about this. I won't and never will I change my mind. This is my promise." that's what he said. And he walked away, away from me to keep his promise. I was crying. Tears keep falling in my face like rain. And then I started running, thinking that maybe the wind can dry my tears away. What I'm surprised about this that, the next thing that will happen is quite unexpected. It's not like the next scene in New Moon. The next scene was Jacob was running to chase me . "Bella! Bella!" And when he reached me, I suddenly woke up.


Yea.. It was a weird dream.. I don't even know what it's meaning. Please do comment and explain what this dream means. And feel free to comment of what you want to say. XD

No comments: