Monday, December 14, 2009

My Band??? With weird people in it?

               Okay so I dreamed another weird dream. It's about me having a band.. Wait a minute.. A BAND???! weird.. Okay I'll tell you about the BAND dream that i got.
               So, in my dream, it didn't mention what name was the band and the members. It compose of 4 members including me. There are 2 girls and 2 boys. I'm the vocalist (yea.. I have a talent in singing actually); The girl in the keyboard who's actually a goth; The boy in the electric guitar who's PSYCHO, WEIRDO and a CRAZY person; and the other boy in the drums who's a perverted dude. It's a really weird band actually, A REALLY WEIRD band.

            Okay.. So in my dream.. We we're eating lunch together. I was eating NORMALLY. The electric guitar boy is a psycho. He keeps putting and poking the fork in his butt which is totally weird and I was laughing in my dream. The perverted dude is disgusting because while eating he keeps playing with his d*** which is totally RUDE and DISGUSTING that I'm about to puke. And last the goth girl, as usual.. Staring blankly to the food looking like she doesn't like it and prefers black or purple food which is totally impossible.

            Yea.. that's it.. Really weird huh? I don't even understand what this dream means.

No comments: