Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yey!!! Superhero!!!

I have dreamed of a very cool dream which is a bit weird.. But still it's pretty cool..

I dreamt that I have superpowers. I can fly and teleport. It's so easy to fly in my dream. I just have to jump and start flying. It's soo cool that it looked so real. My teleportation power hasn't been mastered. That's why It can only work sometimes. I can also enter through walls while flying.. It was pretty cool that I didn't want to wake up. I was enjoying it very much. I was at school at that time. My classmates were jealous of my powers. I always skip classes at that time and the teacher will always try to catch me but they always give up because I was hard to reach. I was flying and teleporting at the same time. I forgot to tell you how my teleportation power works. I just close my eyes and tell myself where I want to go and then I jump. And in instant, I just teleported. Pretty cool huh? I was flying around and felt the wind in my skin. I always loved the wind. It always refreshes you. It was lame when I woke up. And there I was in the reality world.. I just wish I can fly for real.. Oh well, I had fun flying even for once. Sigh.. It was a beautiful dream... I wish it just lasted forever.

No comments: