Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eating with bare hands??!!

I just dreamed again. This time it's not really weird. I guess it's just a normal dream.

This is how the dream goes:

I was walking around with my 2 friends. We're in school. I think there's a celebration going on in the school. Maybe Foundation Day? All I can say was it's not a regular school day, it's a special day that day. We we're walking around the corridor. We ate food, drank some juice and colas, Stuff like that. The weird part is that, We bought a macarooni for the 3 of us in a big tray (Already served). We we're eating it. The thing is we're eating in with our BARE HANDS??!! NO SPOON OR FORK AT ALL??!! Yea.. it's weird. And while walking and eating at the same time, we saw some hungry people. We shared our food to them and gave them. But there's a person whom we offered didn't accept. She told us why, she told us that "I'm sorry, I cannot accept that. It's already dirty because you eat them with your bare hands.". We thought in our dream that she's kinda juicy with food. But I agree with her in real life. It's disgusting when you're eating with your bare hands. That's when I suddenly woke up.

A bit weird in the ending huh.. ? I find it somehow weird for the 3 of us eating the macaroons with our bare hands. It's like we're eating food with germs in it.

No comments: