Sunday, December 20, 2009

Destiny in the weird island paradise..

Finally.. I have dreamed of something today and it's FREAKIN' WEIRD!!!! (as always..) Well, actually I already dreamed of something last night but I forgot all about it XD.. it sucks right? It really is hard to try remembering what you just dreamed.. Well except if it's an unforgettable dream :).

Okay this is  VERY long because there's a lot of things happened in my dream. It's like a long story. Okay here it goes...

I was studying at a wizard school full of magic.. (yea.. it's like Harry Potter.. ) I suck at magic at that time. I didn't even know how to cast a spell even once. One day, I try to ditch school which is impossible to do because the school is very strict.. That's why I was caught in the end. I forgot to tell you that I can only jump high rather than casting spells. It's like i have magic in me. So when I was caught.. I jumped in the tall buildings and the instructor was yelling and telling me to get down. He keeps on trying to catch me but he was so clumsy that I laughed too hard because of his clumsiness (he's also old too..). But in the end I was caught anyway.

After the week has past. I, again, tried to ditch school. This time I hid in the library. The bad thing is that a class suddenly went inside with their instructor to discuss some lesson. I suddenly ran and hid in a darker place and then I found a big door. The instructor is already walking towards my place that there was no choice but to go inside that door. I went inside before being caught. There was a huge tunnel inside. My curiosity rose that I followed the way in the tunnel. And then I found a shining light at the end of the tunnel. I was curious that I went to the end of that tunnel.

Light shone in my eyes and suddenly.. I saw a paradise island. There were birds chirping, huge pine trees, a bluish sea, native people and nipa huts. The native people saw me as a stranger but they welcomed me anyway because I look like I'm a decent person. They made me feel at home by serving me coconut juices, letting me eat native food delicacies and letting swim in their waterfall. After that they told me to go to the sacred place. I told them why, they told me that the goddess wants to have a word from me. I went to the sacred place with confusion in my head.

The goddess was sitting in some old, royal and dusty chair in a high place. It was like she was a queen or something. She told me to climb and come forward. I came forward, she held my hand and she rubbed her hand in my hand like she was a fortune teller or something. "You have a great destiny. We finally found you heroine. Please save us, save us in this land. We are in great danger. We waited for a hundred years for you to came. Please beloved heroine, you are our only hope." she told me while rubbing her hand to mine. I looked like fool and suddenly my jaw dropped and thought "eh?? what kind of destiny is this??". I just accepted the offer because at that time I already knew I was dreaming because I pinched my face and didn't feel anything. I tried to woke up from my dream but it didn't work. So I was stuck in saving this island. She also told me that she is going to show me something tomorrow so I should just rest for the day.



I visited some nipa huts. The me being the heroine spread fast like a rumor that's why many in this island welcomed me with a grand greeting. I visited a nipa hut which is somewhat familiar to me in real life. I went inside and saw a woman held her baby. She was a widowed mother. When I saw her I was crying. She looks exactly my mother. Actually my mother is in the states now, she's already there half a year ago. She and father is already divorced. My father is also in the states. He's in San Francisco, California while my mother is in Chicago. I was crying like "Damn.. It's my mother..". I actually missed my mother a lot. It's hard without a guardian in your side. The woman asked me why was I crying. I told her she looks exactly my mom that I longed to see for. She smiled and hugged me, "It's okay, cry all you want. I understand you. I also lost my mother." she told me while hugging and smiling at me. I cried out loud that her dress is already wet.


The next day, The goddess showed me a waterfall. This time it isn't the waterfall that I swam last time. "This is the forbidden waterfall, this is what I was telling you that we're in great danger from. A shark lives in here. It's not an ordinary shark, It's a ferocious shark. He keeps on killing our people. He can stay in land in an hour. He's asleep in the day and awake at night. He can sense if someone is swimming in his waterfall. I want you to kill this shark beloved heroine." Again, i looked like a fool. I was like "sh-sh-shark??!!.". She also told me that someone will also help me. He appeared before my eyes. He was sparkling handsome. "Hi." he said with a smile. I suddenly blushed..

We fought the shark. As said by the goddess, the shark noticed us and woke up. It's eyes was bloody red. He was like a vampire in an animal form. We fought the shark.. In the end, the shark was defeated and tied up. "Please, don't kill me.." he cried. I was shocked, I didn't know sharks can talk.. O well.. this is a dream right.. It can be fictional or non-fictional -_-.. Kyle ask why.. (the name of the one's helping me.). "I-i promise... I won't eat people anymore.. Anyway.. I'm a vegetarian.. I didn't mean to eat them.. I was just hungry and they didn't feed me anything.." he said with a crying face.. Once again, my jaw dropped.. I was shocked and I was like "A vegetarian shark???!! WTH??!!". So we first talked with the goddess about what the shark promised us. The goddess smiled and told us. Thank you heroine and Kyle.. You just saved the whole island.. I am proud of you two.

We celebrated that night. The native people were shouting "Praise the saviors!! Praise the saviors!!" We surrounded the bonfire that time. It was like we're camping the only thing is left is the camping materials and some marshmallow. Later, Kyle ask me to walk around the beach with him. I accepted the offer. We were walking with an awkward feeling and silence. I looked at the sky, the full moon was shining brightly and beautifully. "The moon's beautiful." he told me. "Yea.. It's very lovely especially if it's shining brightly." I said in reply. "Yea.. especially when you're looking at it with someone." he smiled. I was shocked and look at him. "I love you Jane." (that's not my true name..). I blushed deeply. I knew I was also in love with him. "I love you too Kyle..". He kissed me while the full moon's shining brightly. That's when I woke up. I didn't know if I returned to the academy or not.

Actually, at that time Kyle's face was a blur.. The me in my dream just knew he was handsome.. WAAAAA!!! I WANT TO SEE HIS FACE!!! I'M A HOPELESS ROMANTIC!!!" sigh.. and we even kissed.. This sucks.. Oh well it's only a weird dream..

Sob..* But still we kissed.. I didn't even see his face.. I only see his lips.. waa.. :(

No comments: