Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pretend Girlfriend and My Power as the aloof Cloud!

I just dreamed of myself pretending to be another person to make my cousin fall in love with me... Though I don't know why, maybe just to make a fool out of him? In the end I caught his attention but he was definitely head over heels on me to the point of me running away from him. So I told him the truth, in the end he got his heartbroken. I kinda felt sad but mostly happy because he was clinging to me all the time and I kinda felt irritated. After that I woke up and it was too early so I slept some more.

I dreamed another dream. I dreamed of a war between our tribe and another tribe. We're in a car and trying to break through to our enemy tribe. But we lost and got caught with the enemy. They told us that they will free us if we beat them in their game. So we played a game, not really the usual typical game but it's actually like a death game. I can't really remember how the game was played but I do remember that it is a board game and that the loser will have to die. So we played our best in the game fair and square but the enemy keeps on cheating by trying to kill our tribe while playing. So I created a barrier to keep the game cheat-free and I noticed that we have a power, more like we have the vongola box and we're like in the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I was the cloud type like Kyouya Hibari. I really like the cloud type box like having the hedge dogs and the handcuffs. This is fun! But I woke up too early in my dream. That's why I don't really know what happened next. Darn! I was having fun! Why do I have to wake up... T__T

No comments: