Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Royal Prince's Chase

I can't really recall my dream since I forgot to post it and the dream already happened 2 days ago...
What I can recall is that...

I dreamed of being a servant in a castle. I was serving a prince. I'm not really a big fan of being a servant but that changed when the prince tried to escape. We servants are ordered to catch the prince since he is still in the castle because it will took a while before he can arrive to gates where the outside world is. Luckily, I caught him. I was about to drag him back to his room and suddenly explained to me how important his escape was. I was convinced and decided to go along with him since I kinda fell in love with him, not sure how he feels about me though. I mean I'm just a lowly servant. And we escaped the castle. In the end we had escaped and I already woke up when the adventure was about to begin... Which kinda sucks...

No comments: