Friday, May 6, 2011

Back to the Ancient Past to see a famous national hero

I dreamed of the common weird dream. I dreamed of being in class and our teacher is teaching about ancient history. And out of the blue he told us to time travel so that we can learn more about this national hero. I forgot his name but I can recall he's not really a real national hero it's like my dream is just fiction.

So we time-travelled and I saw what the town looks like in the past century (can't recall what century it is). I can see that people here are so formal. Women always wear long dresses and men wear suits or something... I met the national hero, let's just call him John. I volunteered myself to be his assistant so that I can take a better look at him without being suspicious. I see he discovered a fairy. At this time it's like I'm watching a movie. I see that the fairy is in love with John and so does John but John was ordered to kill that fairy because that fairy is destined to destroy the town or something. Luckily, before he himself kill his beloved fairy, the fairy died of unknown sickness. So he went back to the head chief to announce that the fairy is dead. The head chief was happy with John's announcement that he gave him a reward.

There was a sudden earthquake but it was just for a while and we saw thunderstorm above John's house. There's something's going on in John's library. The chief felt the presence of the fairy and told John that the fairy's still alive and he wants it dead. So John rushed back to his house. I was supposed to go with him, but I'm scared because it looks dangerous and I don't want to risk my life there.

What happened was we saw a big smoke shaped like a fairy on top of John's house and we saw John beside the fairy. I really can't recall what happened but what I can remember is that John calmed the fairy that he will also kill himself so that they can be together peacefully in heaven. That's why in the end the two of them died happily together. And there was fireworks after the death of the two.

Weird isn't it? And I'm sorry if my interpretation of my dream is messy. It's hard to recall a dream because I suddenly forgot all about it when I woke up and can only remember few things.

No comments: