Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meet NigaHiga! Marry my Mother?!

I dreamed of two dreams again!
First I dreamed that I got a chance to meet the famous youtuber Ryan Higa! We're totally having fun! I don't mind being the only girl in the group. I actually prefer hanging out with the boys than the girls anyway 'cuz they're like talking and gossiping and stuff and it never ends and I get bored. That's why I had the blast hanging out with Ryan Higa and his buddies. Though I wish HappySlip were there too. :)

The second dream was SOOO WEIRD! The weirdest of all my weird dreams!!! I dreamed of getting married with my mother!!! First of all, I'm a girl and second, she's my mom!!! I was the bride and my mom was the bridesgroom WTH?! My grandmother was the main cause of it. She planned everything though I really don't know why? weird!!! But in the end I said "I don't" of course I would do that! Who the hell would say "I do" to marry your mom and you're even a girl! Glad things are over when I woke up.

No comments: