Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sensei with her Cooking Show and the Cooking Showdown

I just dreamed that I was in some cooking show. And I was one of the contestants on a cooking showdown after this cooking show is aired. I was being taught by a sensei in cooking (japanese term for teacher). She was teaching me to get ready to the cooking showdown being held after this show. And I see that the other contestants that I'm going to battle later are also here. The problem is that I was the only one being left behind because all of them can cook while I really can't and a complete beginner at this thing. That's all I can remember because I finally woke up when we finished the show and never saw what happened with the cooking showdown. I bet I lost so totally useless watching it anyway. -__-

No comments: