Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The City where the mysterious illusionist appears.

I just had a very weird dream.
It's like I'm in a battle with an illusionist that we've encountered when we are passing by a city with our car. It seems like we can't pass through and suddenly this weird man appears, the illusionist. He seems to have taken interest to fight me or something.

When I woke up in this dream, I was thinking that maybe the reason why I had a dream where I need to fight, is that I've been watching Hitman Reborn since then. And I'm in the part where They had to battle because of the Vongola Rings Conflict. And I keep on watching the action ones and fighting scenes. That's why I also dreamed myself fighting because I thought it was cool when I was watching it. Now back to my dream...

My goal was to make sure our family's safe and we need to cross through the city. It was full of police with something that's blocking our way. We need to get pass through the city because that's where the path towards our home. My dad doesn't want to go pass through the guards 'cause his license will be caught by the policemen. So we ended up staying in the city. And suddenly I met a mysterious illusionist guy ( cause it's obvious in his uniform) who thinks he has a plan for me. Can't much remember all the details but I suddenly saw a wallet dropped on the floor and I snatched it (I'm looking like a bad guy here LOL). The illusionist guy also wants to get the money that's why we had a fight and in the end, I surprisingly won and also got to his wallet. I was laughing to my happiness. In the end I saw a blurry smoke suddenly came to my eyes. And I was in the car and we're about to pass through the city and there's no guards anywhere and the wallet that I stole wasn't in my hand... I was thinking maybe it's just a dream.
But in reality I was thinking maybe the illusionist suddenly drew magic over me or maybe everything that happened was only an illusion.
My dream ended with a circle in a black background and inside the circle, the illusionist was evilly laughing.

Weird, at the same time scary :(

No comments: