Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Me and My Dad... Shopping with the maid...

I dreamed that it's my birthday or someone else birthday? Can't really remember... But the first weird thing that happened was that my Dad was in my dream and he told me to go with him. In reality, my dad's actually out in the states. And far as I know, they're already annulled with my mother. Oh well, weird to see him in my dream...

Back to my dream, My dad and I are in the car and he's actually driving recklessly. He was like telling me that's he's not used to drive here because it's not spacey like in the US and we were like really close on making an accident. Thank God we're safe. He suddenly dropped me in a shopping mall and our maid was standing in the doorway. Dad told me that our maid's there to assist me in the shopping. So maybe it really is my birthday? What I'm happy in my dream is that it looks like we're rich because I just got a ride on a fancy car and now I'm having  like 10 credit cards? WTH? So I shopped in my heart's content.

And suddenly woke up by my sis' music in her cell.. Sucks... -__-

No comments: