Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Abducted by Aliens

I dreamed of something that's usual when you're dreaming of weird things... One of those is being abducted by aliens... It's more like we really wanted to be abducted because we wanted to see what's inside an alien's ship. Yea... I used the term "we" 'cuz I'm with my friends or family? Can't recall their faces....

Where was I again? Yea... We got abducted by aliens... When we arrived in the alien's spaceship they were talking to us in English LOL... I was thinking why do aliens talk like us... I asked them why and that they should speak in alien :)).  They told me that they were getting ready if ever humans visit them so that they can communicate with them. They also told us that the actual alien that we're looking for are in the next room. They also told us the other reason why they are speaking in English so that they can be ready for the paparazzi. WTF?! PAPARAZZI??!! Weird Aliens... Well... that's all I can recall.. really weird aliens... O_O


No comments: