Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jamie?!!?!

I just had a dream when i took a nap in the afternoon.
It's the usual best friend dream... (I dream of people who are very important to me. )
I dreamed that we were having an overnight hotel vacation with my best friend named "Jamie".
The weird thing is that the hotel looks like a haunted mansion which was scary.
My best friend and I was bored so we explored the hotel and also explored outside of it.
I can't remember much of the dream but i do remember that we suddenly got in a fight and separate our ways.
We separated and I went back to the hotel.
I got a little sad and guilty for the thing that I have done so I went outside and started searching for her.
Unfortunately I really can't find her to the point of shouting her name "Jamie! Jamie! JAMIE??!!" and i was already crying because I lost sight of her.
The dream doesn't really make any sense so maybe this dream symbolizes something.
Not sure what.. weird..

No comments: