Friday, April 16, 2010

Short Hair and I'm trap!

I have 2 dreams this time.. This is how my 1st dream goes...

I was going to the parlor to cut my hair shorter.. I don't know why but.. I made my hair into a boy's.. I don't know if I'm crazy in my dream but I just look like a boy in my dream. But the cool thing is that the haircut is so refreshing. I was like going rock and roll with my hair.. It was soo cool and it looks so real!

This how the 2nd dream goes...

I was at my school in my dream. And I'm almost late for class.. I ran into the hallway and I saw the principal of the grade school. She yelled at me why was I running because there was a sign written no running in the hallway which I didn't notice. She gave me detention. Time was ticking so fast that 2 periods of my class is already finished and it was actually our recess time. But the principal didn't let me go even it was already our recess. I was so jealous of my classmates because I was actually staring at the window seeing them eating their recess. It was actually a bad dream..

No comments: