Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inside the Undersea Video Game...

I just dreamed again..

I just dreamed about me inside a video game.. The video game is actually about a player who is in the undersea and she/he needs to collect something? (don't know what) and she/he needs to get out to that level before the sharks arrives. But if the sharks really arrives, the player must avoid it.. Something like that..



So there I was in the video game.. I was collecting something.. and successfully finished every levels.. and now I was in level 15. I collected all the things.. unfortunately.. the sharks already arrived.. one of the sharks jumped through where I was standing.. I jumped through a place to avoid the shark. But then I realized, I jumped through another shark.. he is now biting my legs that I really felt it that looks so real.. I tried to let go of my leg and he moved through my arms and he was fascinated with my blood and then I woke up..

I was feeling my arms and my legs if they're gone.. Good thing it was only a dream...

No comments: