Saturday, April 17, 2010

Maid-sama episodes on Animax!!!

I just dreamed about my favorite manga that was just made into anime!!! And it is now currently showing on animax... Unfortunately.. we don't have the channel Animax at home.. so I was so disappointed and just planned on buying the CD of it when the episodes is now finished... -_-.. This is how my dream goes anyway...

I was going to have a sleepover at my friend's house and when I got there, my friend let me use the TV while waiting for the food to be ready. While I was switching the channels, I just saw the Animax channel and it was exact time that Maid-sama is now showing!!! I was so excited and so happy at the same time!!! I was watching it... I was so happy that it feels like I'm in heaven...



And it ends here.. When I woke up I was crying.. "I'm back to the reality world" I said with it with a sad face.. :-(

No comments: