Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mcdonalds... and yeah.. She's Lost...

I just had a weird and fun dream...

I dreamed about my family having a new business and it's a McDonald's restaurant. But the problem is that the restaurant is so small that only 2 group of seats only fits for the whole restaurant. Weird huh? But it was so fun that it looks so real and I was one of the cashiers and I also take their orders. Until the restaurant became much bigger and it was a big success.


And I suddenly woke up from the dream and I slept again because it was too early for me to wake up.. It's still 5 AM in the morning.. So I fell in my bed and slept some more. This time it's another dream..

I was dreaming that I was walking in the sidewalk... I suddenly saw one of my friends. She looks like she's lost and I came to help her. I helped her on the way home. It was fun chatting with her.. Until she made it in her home and I woke up...

Useless dream huh..?

No comments: