Friday, April 30, 2010

A sea full of SHARKS??!!

I don't know why but... I'm starting to dream more about sharks.. I just dreamed again about sharks.. this time it's not a video game but I'm actually swimming in the sea..

It was a sunny day and it was a great time for refreshing and I thought about going for a swim.. When I went to the sea I saw many screaming people. There were actually sharks in the sea. I was terrified. One shark found me. He thinks that it's a good time for lunch.. He's licking his lips looking like his delighted to taste my blood. When I noticed the shark getting ready to take a bite off my skin, I suddenly ran for my life. I was running finding another shark in my way, I ran to another route away form the 2 sharks. And then popped another sharks. It was a dead end.. At the end.. I didn't see myself in my dream. I just saw a lot of blood coming out from the sea.. Is it me?
When I woke up, I was so pale that I almost cannot breathe at all.. 

What's the meaning with the sharks in my dream anyway...?

No comments: