Monday, March 1, 2010

Out of her character...

Okay so I had a dream.. It's just weird... Here it goes...


I was in school. In my dream I brought all the gadgets with me (that can be brought.. you know what I mean.. ) that are not allowed in school (except for cellphone..  it's allowed in the school).. Well this is weird.. I don't usually disobey the school rules.. (wow.. so appropriate.. ) The weirdest part is about my friend in my dream. She asked me if she can borrow my PSP because she forgot hers at home. That friend of mine is a carefree, innocent and jolly type of girl. We we're in the comfort room at that time.. When I saw our strict teacher coming and about to use the comfort room, I suddenly asked my friend to give me back my PSP because a teacher is coming in and might confiscate me and also more complicated things... I might get suspended.. She gave it to me rapidly and also run out the comfort room. She suddenly told our strict teacher that I have a PSP??!! WTH??!! In my dream i was totally pissed at her. I really don't understand this dream of mine.. When I told my friend about this, she was shocked too and laughed.. She doesn't seems like a bad girl to me.. What I think about this is that maybe my dream is telling me that my friend is a bad influence to me.. :(..

No comments: