Monday, March 22, 2010

School of Witches

I just dreamed of a fun, exciting and interesting dream! I dreamed about me entering a school of witches...

Here it goes...

I was given a weird looking invitation. It says that I need to go to this place and it also gave me a warning that to not ever tell anyone about the invitation. I was curious. I left the place early morning. They were all fast asleep. I went to the address given by the letter. The place looks normal. A weird looking man ask me for the invitation. I gave it to him and he let me pass. I was shocked when I saw the inside of the house..


 It was actually a magical school! Outside, it's a small simple house.. Inside, it's a whole new world... A woman came to welcome me. "Welcome! I'm happy that you accepted the invitation. Welcome to the school of witches!" I was shocked by her last word that she said. "Wi-witches?!" I answered. "Yes, as you can see you have the power in you. That's why we chose you. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm the principal of this school. Nice to meet you _______ (don't want to mention my name.. )" she smiled at me. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, this is just a secret between us. You shouldn't tell anyone outside the school about this. Not even your family or friends. Or else you'll end up being raped with those guys." she said that with a creepy smile. I look at the guys that she's pointing. It was the drooling, ugly janitors. "Those are vampires, they can drink your blood too you know. That's why you might end up sucked your blood out and palely dead." I began to shiver. "Wait a minute, what about my parents and siblings? Aren't they going to be worried about me?" I asked. "Don't worry. They're already taken cared of with a little magic." she said with a creepy face.

 Now my life as a witch started. It was kinda hard at first but fun when you already know the spells. I began flying and creating potions. And lastly, I already mastered the spells. I graduated with mastery of witch.


It was a fun adventure.. But this won't be lasting any longer. I finally woke up from magic land.

No comments: