Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Zombie School

Okay.. so this is the 2nd time that I dreamed about Zombies.. The last time was about the Halloween thing when zombies appear and chased after us in our house. Still remember? Now this time it happened in a weird school.

I was transferred in a weird school and had this weird feeling about the school. I transferred with my friend (blurry face... don't know who was that friend of mine..).. And when we meet our teachers and classmates... They all have a pale face and they look like they have a disease and are about to die from the disease.. I felt a little worried about this school and I also felt a sudden chill in the hairs at the back of my neck. And then our teacher introduce herself to us.. And suddenly the doors were locked.. And the teacher told me and my friend that they are zombies. And a sudden disease were spread to us.. and we became zombies.. But luckily I didn't caught the disease entirely. Meaning I can still do whatever I want but I'm still a zombie who hungers for brains and looks really pale by outward appearance. That's why it's like I was in disguise..

I acted that I didn't have a mind of my own and follow simple orders. Suddenly my mom came to our classroom telling me that I forgot my lunchbox. She gave me the lunchbox. At that time the door was opened because my mom went inside. I suddenly ran for the door and grab my mom. I told her that they were zombies. I was surprised she believed me. I heard my teacher saying "After them!". My mom and I separated ways to lessen the zombies that were after us. We both arrived in the car but there were 3 zombie kids. I thought of an idea to pass through them. I suddenly had an idea. I told them that we're going to play hide and seek before they make us into zombies. I told them to count to 100. When they were counting, we ran for the car and my mom drove fast and made it in time. At that time I suddenly woke up.. I didn't know if the zombies stopped chasing us.

It was a horrifying dream for me..

No comments: