Monday, March 8, 2010

Bloodthirst... vampires...

I just dreamed that I was a vampire and a beautiful and sexy one.. (wow.. but I still prefer my normal look.. hehe).. My life as a vampire was hard.. I was always thirsty for blood but I can't feel it only myself in my dream.. I drink animal's blood instead of a human's (Just like in Twilight).. But one night.. I couldn't stop myself.. My family didn't know that I was a vampire and they never noticed that I always wore sunglasses and jacket when it's daytime.. Obviously, they're not vampires.. It was only me and I really don't know why.. Maybe I was bitten by vampire and was reborn? Oh well, let's go back to my dream. It was night already and I can't stop my thirst for blood.. I accidentally drank my little brother's blood. I was really fascinated and It was delicious and thirst for more.. and I accidentally drank all of my his blood. I cried in shameless.. I was really ashamed of myself.. And I also killed all of my family (drank all of their blood).. I was now alone.. I was crying.. wishing that I was never a vampire in the first place.. That was a sad dream...

No comments: