Saturday, February 27, 2010

My dreams for the whole February prt 2

So.. I didn't have dreams on the next days but I had a dream today and yesterday. So this will be my last dreams for the whole month of February.

I dreamed that I was playing video games like in PS2 or Wii (can't remember what I used). I was also the character inside the video game that I was playing meaning I am the person in the video game it's like I was controlling myself. I went to different levels and it was so fun because I was the person who is really killing inside the video game. But in the end I didn't finish it. I suddenly woke up. -_-..

The next dream was about myself travelling in our town. The weird part is that I was only wearing my pajamas in the whole dream. It started when the sun went down. It's already dark that I can't almost see a thing. I was with my younger cousin. I don't know why were outside this late. In my dream my cousin seems like a bodyguard to me. He told me to wait here because he will just get something. I waited patiently. After some time, I was still waiting for him to go back. I heard voices of men laughing. It seems like their having a toast and they're all drunk. I don't know why but I sneak in to take a look. And suddenly they saw me and said "Hey lady, come join us!" I knew what they meant and suddenly I ran to risk my life. They were chasing me. I ended up going to my aunt's house. I caught my breath and asked my aunt if I can stay the night here. She asked me why. I told her there are rapists chasing me. So she immediately let me inside. I stayed the night there. The next day I left my aunt's house with still my pajamas on. (weird...) I was walking and some tricycle drivers catch their eyes to me and it seems like they have interest with me (it's already daylight by this time). I don't know but in this dream it seems like many men are chasing me. I really don't understand..

No comments: