Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prince and a Princess...

Yep.. I just dreamed about a prince and a princess.. It's like I was watching a fantasy love story like the ones like snow white or sleeping beauty.. But this time I was the princess in the story and the prince.. well.. yea.. the usual blurry face :(.

There I was, on top of my castle. In my room, watching how the birds spread their wings and fly. My mother suddenly ask me to do an errand because our servants doesn't know what to do with the errand only I know about it. So now I'm outside the castle and onto the forest. I was walking around and suddenly a dog passed by and was running around me. There came a handsome prince (still with the blurry face) catching his dog because the dog ate his lunch. And suddenly, he bumped to me. Our eyes had an eye contact. He has those sparkling eyes that I admired. And he's also staring at me. We stopped and realized what we we're doing. We had a friendly introduction about ourselves (I forgot what was his name in my dream).


We walked around and fell for each other. He suddenly stare at me with his serious eyes. I was hypnotized by his sparkling eyes. And the next thing I know we were about to kiss. And suddenly, a dragon came in. The prince told me to stay back for he will slay the dragon. The battle began. He was winning but suddenly the dragon trapped him. My dream focused on my face and I shouted the prince name and suddenly I woke up. And the next thing I know I was crying.



Maybe the prince died in the end or something happened. I really don't know but for sure it was a bad thing. Sigh.. what a bad ending of my dream....

No comments: