Sunday, February 21, 2010

My dreams for the whole February part 1

Yep.. I will now just summarize all my dreams for the whole February, well, not because that I forgot to update my blog it's just that I was grounded for the whole month because my mom got mad at me with my inappropriate attitude and she says it's really annoying and suddenly the next thing I know I was grounded because of it. But now I changed for the better that she gave me a one day free of everything but this is only for once and I'm still grounded until the next week.

So here are my dreams that I still remember... I dreamt of priests which are girls and I was one of them.. Weird.. , I dreamt of my sister and her boyfriend that they had sex and she's not a virgin anymore that mother scolded her for that (I really don't know what's the meaning of that but I do wish it will not happen in real life.), I dreamt of a lot of things actually and forgot most of it....

And last I had the worst dream EVER!!!! I dreamt that I was a man and I have 2 girls and in that dream I have to choose between those girls. At that dream I wasn't myself I acted more manly and never thought that I was a girl in the first place. And then the next thing I know... I actually had SEX with one of them.. WTH???!!! It was so disgusting but in my dream It was so fascinating. (eww..) The worst part is that while I was having sex with the girl (in the comfort room.. don't know why we had it there..) I can actually feel it in real. It looks so real.. Our lips touching and all the things that I did recklessly... That's why I was disgusted with myself. Yes, I'm a tomboyish girl but I will never do these things (well except if it was the boy that I loved). And after that I was seducing the other girl. The girl a while ago was a flirty and weak one while this girl is a grouchy one. I think she really doesn't like me at all. And suddenly she told me that she was my little brother and then she removed her costume and it turns out it was really my little brother.. EWWW I WAS JUST SEDUCING THIS GIRL WHO TURNS OUT TO BE MY LITTLE BROTHER??!!! And then I woke up...

When I woke up I still remember how I had sex with the girl that I was about to puke. I kept remembering that thing all over again that I'm sick of it and luckily I got over it.. I wish this will not rather NEVER happen again.. ESPECIALLY, my little brother being seduced by ME! soo... EWW... -_-

No comments: