Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When zombies attack..

Okay... I had another nightmare as the title said so.. It was so real to be true that it gave me goosebumps when I woke from it.. It was a really scary dream.. So here it goes..


It says it my dream that when Halloween comes, zombies climbs up from their graveyards and chases humans for starvation. It was Halloween at that time... We we're at our house, relaxing.. Our maid is downstairs while all of us are upstairs.. I was looking over the window from the downstairs to check for zombies.. I waited for a long time and still haven't seen one.. And then a zombie finally came up. He was a man that is hiding something in his back. He suddenly flashes the thing that he was hiding and I was shocked to see him holding 2 very sharp knives. I locked our front door before he enters and ran to the stairs. There he was in our front door. He raises up his 2 very sharp knives and smashes the door in a blink of an eye. I ran upstairs because of terror. My heart is beating so fast of frightment that it looks like it will fall. My siblings are all in our room. I told them there's a zombie coming ahead. They thought I was crazy or something.. But suddenly heard our maid's scream and all our hairs stand up.. Our maid has finally killed by the zombie.. We were too frightened to move.. Suddenly we heard the zombie is finally climbing upstairs.. He smashed the door in an instant with his very sharp knives. We saw the knives that he used was full in blood that we are so shocked of frightment. He moves closer to us. I was already crying at that time. He was about to raise his knives and kill me because I was the closest person around. When he was about to kill me I suddenly woke up. I was breathing heavenly because the beat of my heartbeat is too fast. And I saw my goosebumps. Thank goodness it was only a nightmare and also it was a good thing that it finally ended..

Comment whatever you want.. All I can say is that it was a scary nightmare..

No comments: