Monday, January 11, 2010

3 on 1 it's L.O.V.E.

Finally I had dreamed again! :D

That time it was Sunday... I was starting to read a manga. I liked the manga so much that it was already 10:00pm and I need to go to sleep at this rate or else I might be late for tomorrow.. But my HAND JUST KEEPS PRESSING THE NEXT BUTTON!!!! I CAN'T STOP!!! So I ended up finishing it for the whole night and also ended up sleeping at 1:45am... The worst part is that the ending was the main character died.. I was like.. WHAT THE F*CKING BULLSH*T IS THIS???!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN TOLD US THAT THE GUY HAS A DISEASE THAT IT'S ALREADY HIS DESTINY TO DIE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS AND JUST DIE IN THE END???!!! Yep I was really mad.. (it's obvious on how I speak.. -_-).. That manga really suck.. I think the author is just damn lazy and she just wrote these things on purpose because she really didn't care. She just wants to finish the manga in no time.. She really suck..

Actually the manga is in my dream.. Because there was 3 handsome and *yankie* (boys who are always included in fights) boys who fell in love with me.. (wow what a lucky girl I am.. :D).. My dream was like how the story of the manga goes the only difference is that I was the main character girl..

Well that's it.. I can't remember much of my dream anyway.. Sorry for being boring to you -_-...

No comments: