Sunday, October 31, 2010

When Mother gave birth to us 4 kids.

This time I dreamed of the past when mother gave birth to us 4 kids. In my dream, it shows how my mother rushed to the hospital because the baby is about to arrive. Actually in this dream, it's like I'm in the place of my mother, it's like in my dream i was my mother. There I can feel my pain of about to give birth. The thing is that weird events keep coming.. And I know giving birth is nothing with these events. I guess the reason is that I really don't know how a mother gives birth would look like that's why these events are so random. And when the time to give birth to the child arrives, I can feel that it really hurts, it's like I'm pooping a child which is hard because the poop is the child and the child is huge O_O.. Suddenly at that time, I woke up. And when I woke up, I realize my legs were apart as if I'm actually really giving birth to a child like in my dream. Weird...

No comments: