Saturday, October 30, 2010

Secret Pool Date

I dreamed of myself being in school. It was actually one of the hottest school days. I was craving for a dip in the pool. (In real life, in our school, there's really no swimming pool. But in my dream, there actually was.) There I was staring at the pool like a total freak. But the thing is, there's no scheduled of swimming in our class, that means I won't have to swim for today that really makes me crazy because of the sweat that covers me up. While staring at the pool, a guy came, he's actually a friend of mine. In my dream, i really know that guy but actually all I can see is a blurry face (as usual). He told me that we can sneak in after school and take a swim. I happily said yes. There we we're swimming. The weird is that, I think I'm NAKED swimming??!! WTH??!! This always happen in my dream! When there's swimming involved, I'm always getting naked... WTH.. what does this really mean? In the end I had fun with that mysterious guy..

No comments: