Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gun Time!

I just dreamed of being inside of a game again. This time it's a gun game. I'm all shooting the enemies dead. I'm in an elevator and there I was shooting the enemy in the glass window. They are SO MANY! And I'm shooting in wrong directions.. and every time they shoot me, i can feel how hurt it is.. ouch.. <_< And it feels like I'm losing but surprisingly I'm winning. there's only 5 enemies left (only 5?). Yea.. I'm a bad shooter and feels like losing.. And I never thought of using bombs.. how stupid.. There i used the bomb at the last minute. I killed almost all but there's still one left. When I throw the bomb at him, he gives it to me, and were like handling bombs to see who'll blow up. No one did T__T. Can't remember how it ended but all I know that i won or something.. I really suck at shooting in real life, but i know in games i find it easy.

No comments: