Monday, January 24, 2011

Virus that spread to my whole body and being...

This dream is just short but freaky and scary at the same time. I just dreamed of being spread by a virus. That virus was so horrifying and looks so real. It started when my hand feels hot and painful. And then my veins started to show and it grew and grew until it looks like my veins are popping out and then my hand is turning to color black at the same time. Until my whole body is finally spread by the virus. It really hurt because I, myself in real life felt it. Then I woke up after I screamed of terror.

When I woke up the first thing I looked was my hands. They look fine obviously. When I told a classmate of mine about this dream, he asked me if I watched something like a horror movie that looks like my situation and I said no because I'm not into those things. I'm actually scared of those. He guessed that maybe someone bit me while I was dreaming. Maybe a rat or a cockroach or some insect. I really don't know and mind about it. All I know it was really scary...

No comments: