Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Dead Little Brother and Random Video Games

I just dreamed of a horrible dream. I dreamed that my little brother died of sickness. I was thinking why I dreamed this dream and maybe it's because my little brother was confined in an hospital because of dengue and I saw how he suffered that's why I dreamed this kind of dream. It was horrible that I burst into tears in my dream and I just can't stop thinking about it. After that I woke up crying. And then continued to go to sleep because I was really still tired.

Now I just had another dream. It's again one of those me being inside a video game. This game is like a person racing towards the goal with trials and traps ahead and that person needs to go to the goal to win. And yeah in the end I won. :)

No comments: