Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Best Friend just got TALLER!

I just dreamed of myself being in school. At this moment it's currently our Christmas Break! And now in my dream, I just can't seem to find my best friend. I mean we're always together and it's uncommon for me to be without her. And I keep on searching until I find her. And when i finally found her, she's like taller now. She is now taller than me. In real life I'm actually rather taller than my age. For example if I'm 10 years old by now (obviously not my real age :P), and because of my height, i look like an 18 year old woman. Shocking isn't it? And even though I'm the youngest girl in us siblings (We still have a boy who's younger than me), I'm actually the tallest. Now back in my dream, she's really tall. "O my Gosh! Is that you Jamie?" I said surprisingly. And she was like "Yeah I guess so." . And there we're just talking and walking in  the corridors of the school. And while I'm with her, I'm just suddenly sad that she's taller than me. Actually I hated being exaggeratedly tall and I guess in my dream I learned that I actually wanted to be tall myself. And there you go that's the end of it. Actually there were more dreams beside this dream but I guess I forgot them all. I actually slept 10 hours and having many random dreams. I guess it's a fact that when you wake up from a dream, there's a high possibility that you'll forget the events or maybe forget everything about it. That's why I'm sorry that I post fewer that what is expected to be.

Here's a picture! I'm the girl in the right! :P

No comments: