Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meeting again with my FIRST LOVE in a CHURCH?!

I just dreamed again about my first love. I dreamed of meeting him finally, but in a CHURCH?! And it look like he's a SACRISTAN?! I mean he isn't an innocent and THAT God loving... At first I looked at him if he really is that guy and while I'm looking at him, he noticed and looked back at me with a smile. I was surprised and turned my head to the other way and blushed. And there's an event in the church where we sit in the table and a sacristan will seat at the front of the table. I was thinking what kind of weird event is this? There's no such thing as a event like this! And yeah they made me seat beside the chair at the front of that table. And I didn't know that our sacristan is actually my first love and he was like smiling at me. And I have to admit that I was very happy deep inside... And because we we're close to each other, our elbows touched and because it touches, he was like poking me. I wasn't actually annoyed, I was actually really happy at the same time blushing deep inside. After that I suddenly woke up. DARN and when I was having the dream of my life! And when i woke up, I was analyzing my dream and thought, why a SACRISTAN?! What's the meaning of this?! And then I just remembered something... And maybe that's the cause of my dream why he was a sacristan in my dream. And that's a secret I shouldn't tell you! :P

No comments: