Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm so sorry...

I just dreamt about a fascinating dream...

I was at the mall and I saw a huge door. I was curious about it and it seems like other people never notice it.. I checked what's inside... I was at the past. It was the time when Jesus was carrying the cross... I have things in my pocket.. Can't explain what things it is but these things represents our regrets for crucifying Jesus.. This became my evidence. I showed to all the people out there and I saved Jesus..

I know why this dream came to me. Because I didn't got the time to wake up early as 6 to go to church (because I can't go to the church after 6 because we have to shop for clothes for tomorrow.. it's important because we we're invited on an exclusive resort! It was so expensive that we we're so glad that all the pays are free to us!) to thank God for the blessings that he gave to me until my birthday and that I had my birthday once more.. This dream came to remind me.. But I failed... That's why I plan that before I go to bed, I would pray to God for forgiveness for not attending his house.. (church, in case you don't know...)

I'm so sorry God... :(

No comments: