Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Sudden Proposal

I just dreamed of something horrible and weird. I dreamed about a boy who's totally into me and like I'm his first crush at school. And in this dream I dreamed of him proposing to me and I was like in my PJs and it looks totally awkward because he's the one who went at my house for a proposal. And obviously in my dream I rejected him. In real life he wants us to be dating and I was like totally dumping him on the spot. Well, he's not just my type and he's like so devoted to God because when you start a conversation to him, he always mention something about God, the church, the priest or something that is related to holiness. And I thought why won't he just be a priest and never get close to any girl. Yea, I'm so mean but It's the truth!

No comments: